Returns + Refunds
Customers have 9 months from date of dispatch to make contact with us should they wish to return their pram. All products must be returned in their original condition and packaging with no signs of wear. The pram can be fully assembled and pushed around inside your home. Taking the pram outside of your home will most likely result in signs of wear on the wheels and voiding your return.
Exclusions to this policy include: accessories, exchange for a different colour/pram variant or exchange to take advantage of a variation in price.
5 step return process:
- Email us within 9 months for a return authorisation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Re-pack the products exactly as they came in their original packaging including plastic wrap, any other packaging to reduce damage during transport and undamaged box (understandably the tape may have caused minor damage to the box, please do your best to take care when opening upon delivery). We include very clear instructions on how to repack your pram, returns which arrive to us not packaged as per instructions given, will incur a $30 repacking fee.
- We'll send you a postage label and instructions on how to print and stick this to the outside of your box.
- Drop the pre-paid box off at your nearest Post Office.
- Upon return of the pram to Auckland and confirmation that the product is in it's original condition*, a full refund will be processed immediately and you'll receive an automatic notification to advise that the payment has been reversed.
*Damage to returned items: If the pram is received and has clear signs of usage, a refund will not be paid. In this instance the customer will be responsible to pay for all shipping fees associated with the return (to babybee and to the customer) as well as a $50 administration fee before the pram is sent back to them. We do our best to accommodate as much wear as we can however we trust you understand that we cannot accept products in an unsalable condition.
Loss of returned items: Once the printed label is scanned at the Post Office, we would take responsibility in the unlikely circumstance that the pram was to go missing due to fault of NZ Post. We will only take responsibility for lost items that have been scanned into the NZ Post system.
Accessories/Spare part return: Accessories/Spare Parts purchased in the same transaction as a pram can be returned with the pram provided they are also in original condition*. This policy otherwise excludes accessories/spare parts purchased in a separate transaction.
Other exclusions: This policy excludes returns for a different colour, different model or returns to take advantage of a variation in price.The change of mind return policy can only be used once due to the high cost of shipping.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Once we have received the product we will inspect and confirm the reported fault and inspect the rest of the product. Depending on the nature of the fault, we will contact you and arrange a replacement, repair or refund.
Babybee travel systems come with a 36 month warranty to cover against faults in materials and workmanship when used under normal conditions, according to our user manuals and technical specifications.
The Warranty period starts from the date that your travel system is dispatched from our warehouse.
The warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- Defects or faults resulting from improper assembly, care or use as outlined in our user manual;
- Defects or faults resulting from an accident, airline or transport damage;
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches to the frame or colour fading of the fabrics;
- Damage to handle/belly bar grips or fabrics (i.e. scuffs or tears) as a result of normal handling and daily use;
- Corrosion, mould or rust due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, snow or due to lack of regular maintenance.
- Products that are purchased second hand or from an unauthorised distributor;
- Using a part or accessory that is not compatible with the product and/or not manufactured by Babybee Prams;
- If you or a third party has attempted to modify or repair the pram without having received written permission from Babybee Prams.
- Claims from anyone other than the original purchaser (i.e. no longer valid if you give you your sibling or friend)
- Damage resulting from extreme heat conditions (i.e. leaving in a car on hot days)
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of fit, weight, functionality, colour or design.
- Inner tube tyre punctures, tyre bulges or broken air valves;
To determine whether there is fault with your pram, our customer service team will ask you for a detailed description of the issue and may ask for photo or video evidence to support it. If it is determined by our team that there is no fault to the product, you may still elect to return the pram however if no fault is found you will be responsible to pay for all associated courier fees as well as an administration fee of $50 before we return the pram to you. If we are not able to determine whether there is fault prior to the product being returned, Babybee will of course take responsibility for all courier fees even if no fault is found on return.
Warranty is only valid in country of purchase (New Zealand) we do not ship parts internationally.